Made in East Yorkshire Christmas Market
Visit East Yorkshire are delighted to announce that a brand-new Christmas market is coming to Beverley! Taking place from Monday the 13th to Friday the 17th of December, ‘The Made in East Yorkshire Christmas Market’ will celebrate the very best produce that East Yorkshire has to offer.
The market will take place in the Saturday Market area, opening at 10:00 and finishing at 20:00 each evening, with an array of festive entertainment and activities planned throughout the whole week as well as late night shopping within the town.
The Made in East Yorkshire Christmas Market will follow the iconic Beverley Festival of Christmas which will be returning to celebrate its 28th Year on Sunday 12th of December and the markets combined will mark a whole week of festivities for the traditional market town of Beverley.
What we are looking for:
- Are you a business based in East Yorkshire?
- Do you sell locally produced Food & Drink, or Crafts & Gifts?
- Are you available to have a stall at the Made in East Yorkshire Christmas Market every day from Monday 13th – Friday 17th December 2021, selling from 10am – 8pm?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Attached are the links to all the forms you need to apply for your stall. Please download, complete and return to MIEYCM@eyevents.co.uk. Please read the Terms & Conditions, and the Information for Stallholders before you apply, as these form part of the agreement between us.
- MIEYCM Terms & Conditions
- MIEYCM Application Form
- MIEYCM Risk Assessment
- MIEYCM Application Procedure
Key dates: Made in East Yorkshire Christmas Market
- Applications deadline Tuesday 19 October 2021
- You will be notified about your application via email from Tuesday 26 October
- Payment to be made by Tuesday 9 November at the latest. (You can pay once you are offered a stall)
- ALL documents (including TENs, where needed) to be received by Friday 12 November 2021 at the latest