Thursday 23rd September 2021
Event: How To Use Social Media To Generate Sales - 23/9/21
How To Use Social Media To Generate Sales
Date: Thu 23 September 2021
Time: 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Where: Humber View Hotel, North Ferriby
To book your place
This Social Media training workshop gives your business the ideal introduction to the marketing potential of the most popular platforms.
However, this is a training course that delivers knowledge that can be put to immediate use by social media novices and regular users alike.
The course is designed to review all aspects of your social media and approach and to create a framework for new business development and to develop further the appropriate skills, tools and techniques for using the various platforms and major sites can work together to help your market your business online and you’ll be shown real and practical ways of doing so including presentation, discussion, exercises, class workshops and demonstrations.
This is a practical course and so we would ask delegates to bring with them a mobile device or laptop or tablet.
- The major channels – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- The ground rules; the major do’s and don’ts about social media in business
- Social Media & Your Marketing plan
- How do to – the specifics on all major channels
- Finding your audience on all channels
- Tips, tricks and expert insights
- Building your brand on different platforms
- Essential third-party tools and applications
- Understanding what social media is
- Understanding how social media has developed
- Understanding the business benefits of social media
- Identifying what can be achieved through social media
- Prioritising social media objectives
- Thinking strategically about social media objectives
11:00am – What We Use
- Providing an outline of the most useful social media and the benefits of each including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
12:30 Lunch & Break
1:15pm –What To Say
- Identifying what it is that social media and potential customers are interested in
- Developing value propositions
- Making attendees products and services accessible to social media users
- Providing examples of what leading social media proponents say
2:45pm- Measuring the effectiveness of Social Media marketing
Introducing the various tools that are available to measure the effectiveness of campaigns including Tweetstats & Facebook Reports, YouTube Insight, the various URL shortening services, traditional online tools like Google Analytics
Putting the plan in action
4:00pm to 4:30pm Finish
By the end of the course delegate will
- Have a structured approach to social media
- Be able to implement new ideas that will add value
- Learn from your fellow delegates