Wednesday 29th September 2021
Event: Sales Planning & Strategy For Your Business
Sales Planning & Strategy For Your Business
Date: Wed 29 September 2021
Time: 9:00AM - 4:30PM
Where: Humber View Hotel, North Ferriby
We will guide you through an in-depth exploration of the range of possible sales strategies and the many challenging decisions critical to revenue growth.
- Review of Existing Sales Strategy
- What is working & what is not?
- What sales processes are in place?
- Establish segmentations and growth priorities
- What is the customer journey?
- Uncovering Hidden Needs and Opportunities
Creating a Sales Plan
How to create a dynamic sales plan by addressing the key issues.
- Target Market
- Buyer Personas
- Competitive Advantages
- Pricing Strategy
- Competitor Analysis
To provide basic sales training for any member of a sales team and to focus on hands-on and practical steps to structure the sales process. The training is based on following 7 steps of the customer visit/call/conversation
- What is sales
- The difference between sales and marketing
- Future trends in sales and future opportunities
11:00am – Sales Planning
- The role of your plan in your business strategy
- Key elements of sales plan
- Create a sales plan for a volunteer!
Lunch & Break
1:15 – Sales skills
2:45pm Putting the plan in action
4:00pm to 4:30pm Finish
By the end of the course delegate will
- Have a structured approach to a sales plan
- Be able to implement new ideas that will add value
- Learn from your fellow delegates