Monday 27th June 2022
Event: Lunch and Learn: StartUp UK: Business top tips from the Minister
Get your ticket
Date: Monday 27th Jun 2022
Time: 12:00 - 12:30
Lunch and Learn: StartUp UK: Business top tips from the Minister
In this webinar, Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation, will be joined by Paul Scully MP, Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Labour Markets, as well as three start-up founders from the StartUp UK programme. The panel will discuss the government support available for start-ups as well as top tips for starting and running your own business.
The panellists will include:
- Paul Scully MP, Minister for Small Business, Consumers and Labour Market
- Rebecca Wall, founder of Night Owl Books, a new independent bookshop in the Scottish village of East Linton, which opened in April 2022.
- Naomi Mellor, founder of Skylark Collective.
Key takeaways for this session:
- Find out what government support is available for start-ups
- Hear top tips for running your own business
- Hear from our panellists on what challenges they have faced starting their business